INTENSIVE OUT PATIENT
Our mission is to bring hope for recovery to those struggling with eating disorder related issues. We deliver quality care, while demonstrating compassion and respect for the client, and provide support for family and friends.
Our Intensive Outpatient Program is designed to be used in combination with outpatient treatment and is ideal for those transitioning from residential, day, or partial programs. IOP adds greater support and structure for individuals in outpatient treatment who find that their eating disorder symptoms are not decreasing adequately.
To participate in the program, clients must meet medical/nutrition clearance criteria for admission, and be actively working with an outpatient treatment team. If the client does not have a treatment team in place, we will be assist them in assembling one through our referral system.
- Treatment of the whole person; body, mind, and spirit
- Interruption of eating disordered thoughts and behaviors
- Development of cognitive and behavioral skills which allow the client to
- Reconnect with feelings
- Manage stressful and triggering situations
- Develop skills to manage anxiety, depression, and impulsivity
- Develop healthy interpersonal skills
- Integration of newly acquired information and skills into every day life
- Normalization of eating and restoration of healthy nutrition and eating patterns
- Normalization of body image disturbance
- Increase level of self esteem
- Initiation of self-care
- Spiritual support
- Knowledge acquisition - eating disorders, nutrition, relationships, authentic self, spirituality and recovery, and more
- Successful transition to outpatient care and lasting progress toward recovery
- Relapse prevention
- Our program runs Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings from 5:00 pm to 8:00 p.m.
- Multi-levels of care are offered (Individual Therapy, Intensive Groups, Nutrition Counseling Education and Rehabilitation, Therapeutic Meals, and Workshops)
- We use a full treatment team approach, which includes a psychotherapist, physician, dietician, and psychiatrist
- Friend and family support and education
- Specialized therapies: Expressive Arts Therapy, Life Skills, Body Image, Relaxation/Meditation, Internal Family Systems, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Experiential Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Healing Prayer.
Please contact us at 407-331-7717 for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org